The Meeting Room
Situated on the second floor with access through The Riverside Gallery, the Meeting Room is a large bright space suitable for meetings, training courses, talks and a variety of classes. Available to hire by the hour or day – either as a one off event or a repeat booking.
The Meeting Room comes with a sink kitchenette area within the room, and a large whiteboard on the wall and air conditioning. Carpetted and with large windows bringing in lots of natural light the Meeting Room is a welcoming space to learn, share and create.
Catering, refreshments and additional equipment are all available for an additional charge.
- Boardroom style the room can seat up to 20 people.
- Theatre style the room can seat 35.
- Classroom style the room can accomodate up to 30 seated.
The hire fee includes assistance with the furniture arrangement, and includes tables and chairs for the event.
- Full day hire = £100 per day (+VAT). This gives access from 9am to 5pm.
- Half day/ hourly room hire = £25 per hour for hires of 3 hours or less (+VAT)
- For bookings outside of 9am to 5pm the hire fee is £30 per hour (+VAT)
Recurring hires are offered a 10% discount if the hire fee is paid in total at the start of the booking.
Unfortunately, there is no disabled access to this room which is situated on the second floor.
To check availability and to book please contact us – 01634 401 549 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a permanent home?
We have previously rented this room privately as a permanent space for office workers/ training providers. We can offer mid to long term contracts for the Meeting Room, with the benefits of secure storage for your equipment, permanent room arrangements, 24hour access and guaranteed availability for your events.
To discuss this please get in touch with Heather or Ed – 01634 401 549